Silver has been known for centuries for its antibacterial properties and disinfection purposes. Colloidal silver is very effective because of its small particle size and therefore the active surface is multiplied.
What is Colloidal Silver?
Colloidal Silver is the result of an electrolytic process that pulls submicroscopic particles of Silver from a larger piece of pure Silver in to water. These particles are held in suspension by the tiny electric charge of each particle. As minute particles, the silver can more easily penetrate and travel throughout the body.
Colloidal Silver has been shown to kill certain bacteria, fungus and viruses and even tumor cells. It has also been shown to stimulate bone growth and promote wound healing, including in patients with serious burn wounds. The effect of colloidal silver was more effective than some standard antibiotics, yet can be well tolerated because it is absorbed high up in the intestinal tract and will not disturb the bacterial balance in the lower part of the intestinal tract.
The action of Silver is cell-structure specific. Any cell that does not possess a chemically resistant wall is affected by the action of the Silver, including bacteria and other organisms without cell walls, for example the extracellular viruses. Since mammalian cells have an entirely different coating on their cells, silver has no effect upon those cells.
For humans, silver has only a marginal toxicity. 2 tsp. per day contain less silver than the limit set by the World Health Organization.
Colloidal Silver and the Clark Protocol
Dr Clark recommends the use of colloidal Silver principally as an antiseptic during and after the dentalwork. Six drops on toothbrush after meals and one tbs. as mouthwash, gargle, swallow is particularly effective against Clostridium. To alleviate pain the recommended dosage to alleviate pain is: one to four tbs., up to ½ up in acute situations. 1 tablespoon after 10 minutes another tablespoon. Repeat until the pain diminishes. Do not exceed ½ cup. (120 ml).
For normal use:
2 teaspoons daily for 3 weeks