Kidney and spine magnets 10 gauss magnets
Big magnets between 4000 and 5000 gauss
- Stops DNA production by Clostridium
- Pulls iron and lanthanides out of your tissues including excess ferritin that coats the WBCs
- Helps kidneys become north polarized
- Place the north side AGAINST your skin. Check each magnet with a compass.
- 10 gauss magnets wear by day time two over each kidney region and one over the middle of spine of back of neck.
Or instead of the small magnets:
- Sit on a large magnet 4000 to 5000 gauss, for 5 minutes, then get off for 25 minutes, repeat as often as possible throughout the day
- Do not position the magnet over the heart.
- Do not use the high strength magnet if you have a pacemaker
- Keep it away from delicate instruments
- Dropping or heating could change its polarity
(From: The Prevention of all Cancers, pages 247 + 267, The Cure for all advanced Cancers, page 171; Copyright notice)